Everything You Need to Know About Offline2On
Brent PetersonApril 30, 2020
When the spread of Covid-19 began to impact local businesses and entrepreneurs, hundreds of eCommerce professionals from around the world organized the Offline2On initiative in order to help those who have been hit the hardest by stay-at-home orders and social distancing protocols. This community-led organization consists of writers, marketers, developers, and designers who are determined to help small and mid-sized businesses create their own websites and start selling their products online in as little as 2 days.
Whether you’re a struggling small business owner or an agency looking for ways to offer support to local brands, Offline2On is a great place to access plenty of information and resources from a variety of providers. Here’s everything you should know about this new initiative:
Primary Goals of Offline2On
The main goals of Offline2On are centered around the idea of supporting those who may not have an eCommerce site, those who are unfamiliar with the prospect of selling online, and people who need help knowing where to begin. The primary values of the organization can be summarized in 5 key points:
- Provide merchants with a centralized source of unbiased information.
- Create an environment where merchants can request and receive help.
- Provide a place where eCommerce professionals can offer their assistance.
- Connect sellers with the right providers to help them get online within 1 week.
- Unify the eCommerce community and share solutions for common challenges, such as shipping and staffing.
Benefits for Business Leaders
The Offline2On community has come together to provide a wealth of information and resources for anyone in need of assistance during this global outbreak. Sellers and entrepreneurs can easily benefit from:
- Choosing between a variety of free eCommerce packages.
- Comparing leading eCommerce platforms, such as Magento, Shopify, Wix, and others, to select the best option for their business.
- Accessing resources to start selling via online marketplaces, such as Etsy, Facebook Marketplace, or Uncommon Goods.
- Finding information about food delivery services for restaurant owners.
- Learning new advertising and marketing tips.
How to Get Started
If you’re with an agency and want to offer your help to small and mid-sized businesses, you can join the Offline2On initiative by filling out this brief form to let us know more about your company. Let’s work together to support local entrepreneurs and help them start selling online during this difficult time.
If you’re a merchant, Wagento can help you get started! Visit our Offline2On page, and we’ll get you set up with the resources you need to create a stunning online experience for your customers!
Let's build something together!
Contact us today to get your project started and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story