Web administration is a hectic and time-consuming task that can get very messy at times. From orders to tickets and from queries to complaints, there is always a lot to do. Lucky for you, some Magento 2 extensions can make website management easy. To help you out, we are here with 5 such extensions that you should try to improve your web management experience.
5 Magento 2 Extensions for Website Management
Below are 5 Magento 2 Extensions that can greatly enhance web-store administration:
- Magento 2 Restore Canceled Order
- Zendesk Connector
- Sift Payment Protection
- Magento 2 Limit Order Quantity
- LINK Mobility SMS Notification
Now let’s explore each extension in more detail:
1. Magento 2 Restore Canceled Order
Order management is an essential component of the website administration. From small orders to bulk bookings, there is always a lot of work that goes into managing customers. While some customers find it easy to place an order some customers are indecisive.
To revive canceled orders by such indecisive customers, you will need the Magento 2 Restore Canceled Order extension.
This extension helps you recover canceled orders, a functionality that isn’t available in Magento 2 by default.
The Magento 2 Restore Canceled Order extension offers the following functionality:
- Revive a canceled order from the grid
- Restore orders from the detail page
- Restore orders to their original form
- Restore request of multiple orders
Cost: The extension cost only $39 and comes with 3-month free support.
2. Zendesk Connector
Customer care is a vital part of eCommerce that businesses never ignore. To improve customer relationships, Wagento offers the Zendesk Connector extension. The extension helps in building strong and meaningful relationships between Magento stores, merchants, and their Zendesk accounts.
The Zendesk Connector extension brings the following features for its customers:
- Ticket opening from the “contact us” form
- Ticket opening from the account dashboard
- Response and support from Zendesk account
- Easy support ticket management
Cost: You need to have a Zendesk account subscription to use this extension.
3. Sift Payment Protection
Nowadays online frauds and scams have become very common and hard to avoid. With the rising risk, it’s wise to ensure the safety of your website. To do that, you can try out the Sift extension for Magento 2 by Wagento.
The extension allows you to accept more orders and reduce chargebacks by connecting you with the SIFT platform. The developer time required is small to none. The extension offers risk assessment reducing chances of fraud by 80%.
The extension offers the following functions to reduce online scams:
- 16,000+ custom and global signals for fraud pattern identification
- Network of 34,000 sites and apps to rapidly spot malicious activities
- Web-based console for case investigation, decision automation, metric reporting
Cost: You will need to get a separate Sift account to benefit from this extension.
Magento 2 Limit Order Quantity
The Magento 2 Limit Order Quantity extension by Addify allows you to put a limit on orders. The limit can be applied to both categories or specific products. Based on customer groups, specific customers, or views, you can apply limits.
The major features of this extension are as follow:
- Create new rules to limit orders
- Set limits on the quantity of an order
- Generate custom messages for different scenarios
- Set limits on individual goods or all goods
Cost: The extension comes with a $79 price tag.
5. LINK Mobility SMS Notification
When a customer makes an order and something goes wrong or changes occur on your end, you can inform the customer about it using this extension.
Through LINK Mobility’s message gateway, the extension gives your e-store transactional text messaging capability. This improves customer retention and helps you manage customers more efficiently.
It also helps to keep customers satisfied with your products.
The main features of the LINK Mobility SMS Notification extension are as follow:
- Offer notifications to customers
- Allow customers to choose notifications
- Modify notifications for certain customers
- Send custom messages to certain customers
Cost: The extension can be used for free but certain features are available after payment.
Get an Extension Today!
The 5 extensions mentioned above are some of the best available options for improved web administration.
The Magento 2 Restore Canceled Order extension helps to recover any orders which are accidentally canceled.
The Zendesk Connector by Wagento helps build stronger connections with customers. The Sift Payment Protection helps prevent online scams, and the Magento 2 Limit Order Quantity helps you limit orders in your store.
Lastly, the LINK Mobility SMS Notification extension helps you keep your customers informed about their orders so they know how much you care about them!