Why Choose Wagento for Hosting AWS?
Brent Peterson | June 17, 2021 I
For over a decade, Wagento has been a trusted resource for all kinds of eCommerce solutions. Small businesses and large enterprises alike have benefited from the personalized attention and expertise of the passionate Wagento development team, but we were inspired to continue expanding our knowledge base. Now, we’re excited to announce that Wagento is adding a new dimension to our list of services: hosting solutions!
Wagento is completely prepared to offer everything you need to build, maintain, and expand your online presence with hosting through AWS (Amazon Web Services). The Magento platform combined with AWS is a winning combination that’s sure to take your website to the next level.
What is AWS?
AWS is the world’s most popular cloud-based platform, providing more than 200 comprehensive services for users around the globe. AWS is designed to be highly reliable with top-notch flexibility and security for online retailers of all shapes and sizes. Millions of startups, government websites, and international corporations rely on AWS to stay flexible and innovative in a rapidly-changing world.
Benefits of AWS
In 2020, AWS was recognized by Gartner Research as a Leader in the new Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Services (CIPS). Gartner defined CIPS as “standardized, highly automated offerings, in which infrastructure resources (e.g., compute, networking and storage) are complemented by integrated platform services.” AWS received the highest scores in both areas measured, which included “Ability to Execute” and “Completeness of Vision.”
In addition to achieving the highest score in this Magic Quadrant, AWS has proven itself to be flexible enough to power all kinds of workloads, ranging from mobile applications, data processing needs, game development, storage, and several other business needs. AWS has been revising and improving its offerings since it was first launched over 15 years ago, and it’s this drive for innovation that makes customers feel confident and secure when selecting AWS as a hosting provider. AWS has shown its strengths through its wide range of products and services offered, which include solutions for:
- AWS Cost Management
- Customer Engagement
- Developer Tools
- Front-End Web and Mobile
- Machine Learning
- Networking and Content Delivery
- Security, Identity, and Compliance
- VR and AR
- …many other requirements!
Along with these global cloud-based services and products, AWS helps online retailers by offering unique benefits and features that can’t be found among other hosting providers. These benefits include:
- A worldwide community of customers and partners. There are millions of AWS users around the globe that can offer helpful insights and advice, along with the AWS Partner Network (APN), which consists of thousands of systems integrators and independent software vendors.
- Outstanding security. AWS is utilized by military organizations, banks, government agencies, and other operations that require excellent security features. The infrastructure of AWS is backed by over 230 security, compliance, and governance features, and AWS supports 90 security standards and compliance certifications.
- Constant innovation. AWS is always at the forefront of developing and adopting the latest cutting-edge technologies. For example, AWS was one of the first to develop a product for the serverless computing space in 2014, and it later built a tool that allowed developers to utilize the benefits of machine learning without prior experience.
- Most extensive cloud infrastructure. Currently, AWS has 80 Availability Zones in 25 different regions around the world, and it plans to establish 15 more Availability Zones and 5 AWS regions in the near future. No other cloud provider offers such high availability in multiple regions.
- Flexible pricing. For more than 160 services, AWS allows customers to pay as they go, only paying for the individual products they need and use. There are no long-term contracts or complicated licenses required, and if you choose to stop using them, there aren’t any additional costs or fees. Other payment options include Reserved Instances and tiered pricing.
Why Choose Wagento?
No matter where you’re at in your business journey, Wagento can make your online store run more efficiently and ensure that your brand gets the attention it deserves. Wagento already offers customized solutions for building a completely customized Magento 2 store, ongoing maintenance plans for established stores, no-hassle updates, and other helpful features that allow retailers to do what they do best: manage their companies.
If you’re thinking about choosing AWS as your hosting provider, connect with a Wagento developer today to learn exactly how we can make the transition simple and stress-free.
Let's Build something together!
Contact us today to get your project started and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story