VTEX helps companies in retail, fashion, manufacturing, wholesale, supermarkets, consumer packaged goods and other verticals sell more, operate more efficiently, scale seamlessly and deliver a remarkable customer experience.
- Scalability: Give your business room to grow with VTEX! You never want to let a platform stop you from expanding your products or offerings or your global reach. Think of the VTEX platform as a rubber band: it will adapt to you wherever you are!
- Simple Check-out: The check-out format is one of the most important parts of an eCommerce store. VTEX has a short and simple checkout process that decreases cart abandonment and increases conversions.
- Flexible Design: VTEX is extremely versatile in terms of its design. Choose this platform if you value flexibility in the style and substance of your website.
- Marketplace Functionality: Expand your marketplace reach and drive sales with an eCommerce marketplace! The VTEX platform's native marketplace and distributed order management capabilities will help you increase your revenue! Easily incorporate new products and services from third-party vendors to become a one-stop shop for your customers.
Additional VTEX Features
- SEO: Allows you to optimize your eCommerce easily, accessing meta-tags, 301 redirects, creating friendly URLs for pages, etc.
- Promotions and discounts: Your store will allow you to create personalized offers, which you can send to the right customer at the right time.
- CMS: VTEX works as a Content Management System, allowing you to easily control the code of your store and choose how everything looks at all times.
- Logistics: The VTEX logistics module allows you to easily configure complex logistics scenarios. We are talking about multiple warehouses, preparation points or shipping methods, as well as your own collection points (your physical store) and others (from a marketplace supplier).
- Designed for mobile: Your store will be responsive on mobile view.
- Advanced product catalog: VTEX offers unlimited categories, SKUs and other variations and attributes. Its catalog is totally flexible, as it allows you to extend the attribute fields and paint them on the front-end, adding rich content (such as high quality images, videos, opinions and reviews, technical characteristics of the product).
- Omnichannel-friendly: B2B, B2C, and marketplace options as well as an integrated OMS; perfect for companies with online and offline presence.
Top brands trust VTEX to power their eCommerce stores.
VTEX has helped its clients obtain higher ROI and business results in their digital sales. VTEX stands out for the speed of its implementation, which reduces to time-to-market considerably (109 days). Users of this platform highlight its ease of use, even for companies with no eCommerce experience.
• Build an online store •
Unite all your sales channels
• Setup your marketplace with third-party sellers
• Compose and customize the best experience
with an all-in-one
VTEX helps 2,500+ online stores to overcome their commerce challenges
Talk Commerce | Brent Peterson With Japhet Perez
Check out this episode of Talk Commerce, where Wagento President Brent Peterson chats with Japhet Perez--CEO, developer, and Professor of IT and eCommerce-about VTEX in Mexico.
Let's build something together!
Contact us today to get your project started and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story