Work At Wagento
Marketing Analyst – HubSpot Expert
If you are a strategic thinker, data-driven, and have a proven track record of delivering successful inbound marketing campaigns, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. This is a remote position, and we welcome applicants from anywhere in the world. If you’re interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate for this role.
- Develop, implement, and manage inbound marketing campaigns using HubSpot
- Design and create landing pages in HubSpot
- Optimize landing pages, email campaigns, forms, workflows, and other assets within Hubspot
- Manage Hubspot CRM, including lead scoring, lead nurturing, and lead qualification
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify key customer segments, buying patterns, and market trends
- Measure and report on the performance of campaigns and use data insights to improve campaign effectiveness
- Collaborate with the content marketing team to create compelling content that engages the target audience and drives conversions
- Use marketing automation tools to streamline processes and increase efficiency
- Manage paid advertising campaigns on various social media channels such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Hubspot Marketing and Inbound Marketing
- English dominant of the 3 skills
- Experience in lead generation and lead nurturing
- Strong design skills in HubSpot
- Strong understanding of marketing automation tools and technologies, specifically HubSpot
- Experience in managing paid advertising campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and data-driven mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Benefits (These may vary depending on the location hired, based on the labor laws of your country)
- Full-time position.
- Base salary + commission.
- Job Type: Full-time Remote:
- YES Hiring in World Wide -Remote. You must comply with a Work Schedule of 8 am -5 pm CDT (Mexico City).
Let's build something together!
Contact us today to get your project started and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story