Work At Wagento
Software QA Engineer
Remote/ México, America Latina, USA, Canada
- Good communication skills
- Document test cases
- Able to take the client call or chat (Internal)
- Able to chat internally between all offices
- Technical communication with the client (Internal)
- A global understanding of current projects your team is working on, not just tickets worked.
Reports to Tech Leads and PM’s
- Perform and document risk analysis
- Record test progress and results
- Code automated tests
- Create test plans
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Discover bugs within software
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
Coding & Technology
- Selenium with Java
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Test Engineer.
- 1-2 years’ experience in manual testing is a mandate.
- Work experience in scripts generation from scratch.
- Working experience in 2/3 live production level projects for at least 2-3 months is essential.
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Learn new things when Idle
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Follow ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool
- Review and update
- Able to write Technical Blogs
- Share Knowledge to the team using Internal Webinar
- Attend webinars organized by Magento or other companies to be familiar with what’s new in Magento.
(They vary depending on the location contracted in the US, LATAM, or APAC).
- Work from home
- Weekends off
- Leaves and holidays
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Hiring In: México, USA, Canada, America Latina
LET'SBuild something together!
H6 Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story