Work At Wagento
Service Engineer (Service Desk)
Remote / Mexico, Bolivia, LATAM
We are looking for a motivated individual who is eager to learn our technology solutions and provide the right solutions to our clients and team members.
The Service Engineer will help coordinate web development services to eCommerce merchants in the regions of the US, LATAM, and APAC.
Wagento and eWay Corp. are a North American eCommerce agency with offices in the USA, Mexico, and India. We are an Adobe Solution Partner, BigCommerce partner, VTEX partner, AWS Consulting Partner, and a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider with an established and growing list of clients throughout the world.
- Reports to Operations Manager.
- Works with PMs and Developers.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Maintain Service Records and update tickets in Jira
- Field Incoming help requests.
- Assist ops team with special projects.
- Administrative management of our hosting projects. (Cloud).
- Manage our SLAs with customers.
- Documentation and Tracking.
- Coordinate with staff on resolving issues raised by customers.
- Solve simple issues related to clients’ tickets, if possible, if not gather backwound information
- Work with developers to ensure proper time coding of all issues raised and assigned to employees.
What we’re looking for:
- Outgoing personality.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team Player.
- Organized, results-oriented individual.
- Competitive spirit.
- Strong communication skills.
- A self-starter.
- Related Tec Support / IT Help Desk experience.
- Work in a QA Software development preferred.
- Prior project coordination/ experience is a plus.
- Prior software/web development experience is a plus.
- Previous CRM user and tracking experience required.
- Advance / Native English.
(They Will change depending on the Location Hired USA, LATAM, or APAC.)
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications.
- Leaves and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Hiring In: México, LATAM.
LET'SBuild something together!
H6 Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story