Work At Wagento
Pre-Sales Estimation Engineer (e-Commerce)
Remote/ Mexico, Las Americas.
This is a 100% remote position and must be available during US Central Time Zone 8 am -5 pm.
We are hiring a Pre-Sales Estimation Engineer in the Americas to deliver added value to the services provided by the company. This process involves collaborating with our sales team and the prospects/customers and collecting technical information about their projects, communicating the needs to the development and operations team, and establishing requirements to solve our client’s needs. As the pre-sales technical expert, this person will accompany our sales team on client-facing calls, determine technical solutions, and guide the estimations team.
(WE), Wagento and eWay Corp; are North American eCommerce and Web development agencies with offices in the USA, LATAM, and India. We are Adobe, BigCommerce, VTEX, AWS, and a Microsoft Cloud SolProviderovider with an established and growing list of clients throughout the world.
We’re looking for a motivated team player who is eager to add his/her knowledge to our team and provide the right solutions for our clients.
Every new hire must adhere to our company’s Core Values:
- Happy Employees, Happy Clients!
- Constantly Delivering Amazing Results
- Mutual Respect, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Accountability through Integrity and Transparency
- Community Contribution and Engagement
- Reports to Head of Sales
- Work with Sales, Project Management, Operations, and Customer Experience Managers.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire lifespan of software projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with an ecommercemmerce platform and Web development
- Work with sales until the go-live and support the client’s product.
- Create a strategy for the product with a focus on client ROI.
- To Be able to quickly familiarize the client’s business, framework, infrastructure, and technology stack:
- Collect business requirements, ask the right questions, and determine the best solutions.
- Prototyping (MVP), diagramming, & describing solution.
- Choice of architectural, technological stack (microservices, monolith, SOA), etc.
- Documentation and presentation of the technology solution.
- Project Proposal writing.
What we’re looking for
- People per and able to communicate ideas in simple non-technical language.
- Strong work ethic.
- Someone who takes the initiative and sees things through.
- Team Player.
- Organized, results-oriented individual.
- Effective communication skills (reading, writing, presentation).
- A self-starter.
- Fully bilingual (English- Spanish).
- Prior Experience in Software Solutions.
- Experience with Magento and SaaS eCommerce platforms.
- Sales or pre-sales and tech support experience.
- Prior software/web development experience is needed.
- Previous CRM user and ticket tracking knowledge, (Jira preferred).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
(They vary depending on the location contracted in the US, LATAM, or APAC).
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications
- Leaves and holidays
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Hiring In: México, Latin America
LET'SBuild something together!
H6 Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story