Work At Wagento
Remote/ USA, Canada, Mexico, LATAM
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help coordinate Digital Marketing Strategies for WE, (Wagento & eWay Corp.) and our clients.
The Marketing Manager’s primary duty is to oversee the entire marketing department. This responsibility involves assessing and creating/updating Wagento’s marketing plan and strategy and then planning, coordinating, and directing marketing efforts.
- Reports to Head of Marketing and Sales
- Works with the designers, Project Managers & Operation department.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Oversee, coordinate, and participate in the development of marketing strategies and products for the organization.
- Communicate and align recommendations for the Marketing Plan with the CEO and President.
- Manage the Marketing team and oversee the daily workflow of the department.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications, and sales estimates.
- Coordinating marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI (return on investment) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities, motivating the target audience to “take action.”
- Understanding the company, its products, and customer base to create effective marketing campaigns.
- Compiling lists that describe the company’s offerings.
- Conduct in-depth market research and research demand for our services and products.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors’ activities
- Building brand awareness, including positioning.
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Identifies new market segments that will benefit from company products and identify company potential clients.
- Ensuring all marketing assets are on-brand and aligned with the global business strategy.
- Analyzes target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches.
- Directs and implements the organization’s advertising and promotional strategies and activities.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging products and services.
- Develop and understand financial forecasts and budgets to include research and development appropriations, expenditures, and profit-loss projections.
- Create Project Budgets and Timelines.
- Create and manage advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with senior executives to develop growth plans for the organization.
- Maintain Service Records.
- Create and Manage Content Calendar.
- Assist Ops team with special projects.
- Collaborate with Writers and Designers to Produce Content.
- Documentation Tracking.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains supervisory and management staff in the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Manage goals of the Sales Team and follow up Sales KPIs, Lead Conversion that comes from Digital Marketing Strategies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- Outgoing personality.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team Player.
- Organized, results-oriented individual.
- Competitive spirit.
- Effective communication skills.
- A self-starter.
- Desire to grow professionally with ongoing education.
- Experience managing a marketing team (required).
- At least five years of experience in marketing and long-range planning are required.
- Digital Marketing Project Coordination Experience (Required).
- Experience as Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager with proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies.
- Experience with digital marketing forms like content marketing and social media marketing.
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts.
- Experience identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- A degree in marketing or a related field is needed.
- Native conversational English level for non-Anglo-American Speakers is required.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Effective communication skills for a Multicultural Company.
- Up to date with the latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and possess practical time management skills
- Thorough understanding of market development.
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategies and practices.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Earlier CRM (Customer Relationship Management) user and tracking experience, (Jira preferred).
- Prior software/web development experience is a plus.
(They vary depending on the location contracted in the US, LATAM, or APAC).
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications.
- Leaves and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Hiring In: México, USA, Canada, LATAM
LET'SBuild something together!
H6 Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story