Work At Wagento
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Senior Developer
Remote/ Mexico LATAM India
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Reports to Head of Development
- Responsibility for own tickets
- Work together with Project Manager
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Technical Requirement Understanding of Implementations and proofs of concepts on new technologies or integration scenarios
- Experience identifying customizations needed to SFCC platform for meeting client requirements
- Experience running diagnostics and resolving technical problems during implementation and support phases promptly.
- Help team/client with Business Manager Configuration and administration
- Create reusable cartridge/components
- Estimation capability
- Problem Solver
- Team player
- Organized and detail-oriented
- English or Spanish is our main language of communication; however, reading/writing/speaking in English is required to communicate with our customers
Coding & Technology:
- 3+ years of experience with HTML, SQL, API (REST, SOAP), PHP
- 2-4 years experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud ecosystem (Demandware- ExactTarget) SaaS
- 1+ years of implementing commerce applications with SFCC in the last 3 years
- CI/CD strategies (leveraging tools like Jenkins and DevOps practices),
- AMP Scrip Experience
- 1+ years of experience implementing Mocha/Chai unit and functional test cases to reduce costs while ensuring quality.
- Integrate commerce cloud with 3rd party/backend systems leveraging link cartridge/OCAPI/custom services while ensuring scalability, performance, and coding guidelines.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Node.js, ExtJS, jQuery, JS frameworks or libraries, Apex, Visual Force, Aura or Lightning Web Components is a plus.
- Able to deploy code on dev and on production.
- Learn new things when Idle.
- Follow JIRA ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool
- Proper JIRA ticket comments
- Experience working under agile methodologies.
(They vary depending on the location contracted in the US, LATAM, or APAC).
- Work from home
- Weekends off
- Paid Certifications
- Leaves and holidays
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Hiring In: India, Mexico, LATAM
Let's build something together!
Contact us today to get your project started and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story