Work At Wagento
Magento Developers (Sr. & Mid)
REMOTE / Las Americas, APAC
The Senior Developer will provide architectural guidance to our teams, work in development, implementation, and maintenance of complex, multi-tiered applications.
- Able to write technical blogs
- Participate in other activities, Magento Hackathon, Contribution, etc.
- Share knowledge with team
- Attend webinars organized by Magento or other companies to be familiar with what’s new in Magento 2.
- Work with PMO team to plan stories and break them down into tasks.
- Ensure all work is properly estimated before each sprint.
- Ticket Management and assignment including verifying if tickets have the following
- Correct description.
- Ticket updates.
- Realistic due dates and timeline.
- Help PMO, Sales, Marketing.
- Repository Management.
- Code Review of other developers.
- Lead Team of developers.
- Ensure team is staying on-task and focused.
- Understanding the skill sets of team members.
- Delegating work to other team members.
- Share different skillsets of team members to ensure efficiency with the PMO team.
- Technical Requirement Understanding
- Estimation capability
- Documentation of feature
- Multistore management and configuration
- Problem Solver
- More than 2 years of Magento experience.
Coding & Technology
(The candidate must cover at least 85% of the requirements listed)
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Magento advanced knowledge: Dependency injection, Plugins, Classes overriding, JSmixins, UI components.
- Module Planning, 3rd Party Module installation, and configuration.
- Module Planning: Dependencies, Data Patches, DBSchemas.
- Knowledge of Magento 2 features for different editions
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming paradigm
- Local QA of own work
- Work as per Magento coding standard including
- CSS3, and CSS compilers: SASS and LESS.
- JS libraries: jQuery, RequireJS, PrototypeJS.
- JS frameworks: KnockoutJS, ReactJS, VueJS, or Angular
- Grunt or Gulp
- JSON and XML data formats
- Knowledgeable of Repository Management (VCS) (desirable): Subversion, Git Tools:
- GitLab, Bitbucket or GitHub.
- Know how to Merge tickets, PR’s
- Schedule regular clean up repository.
- Able to deploy code on dev, stage, and live server.
- One PHP framework including but not limited to Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, and Symfony.
- PHP 7+ and Composer.
- Debugging Skills.
- Help developers with various tasks.
- Work delivery on time.
- Documentation of feature.
- Server basic knowledge.
- Apache or NGINX configuration.
- Server Tuning.
- Log review and debugging.
- Installing and configuration Memcahce, Varnish, Fastly and Redis.
- Experience integrating ERPs, CRMs, PIMs into Magento.
- Experience with API Client-Server development.
- Experience with one RDBS: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, or similar.
- Basic knowledge (desirable) on:
- Facebook shopping, FB pixel, and FB eCommerce events integration Knowledge of Repository Management (VCS): Subversion, Git (desirable). Tools: GitLab, Bitbucket or GitHub.
- Learn new things when Idle
- Follow ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool
- Review and update internal documentation
- Adobe Certified Expert-Magento Commerce Developer
- Adobe Certified Professional—Magento Commerce.
(Benefits vary depending on contract location).
- Work from home
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications.
- Leaves and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
- Wishes to get certified for one of the following:
- Adobe Certified Master Magento Commerce Architect
Job Type: Full-time
Hiring In: Las Americas (Canada, USA, México, LATAM), APAC
Let's build something together!
Contact us today to get your project started and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story