Work At Wagento
Magento Developers (Sr. & Mid)
REMOTE / Las Americas, APAC
Wagento is looking for a Magento 2 Sr and Mid Back-end developer.
eWay Corp/Wagento is a North American eCommerce agency with offices in the USA, Mexico, and India. We are an Adobe Solution Partner, BigCommerce partner, VTEX partner, Hubspot partner, and AWS partner with an established and growing list of clients throughout the world.
- US-based (100% Remote inside the US)
- Magento 2 Experience 2+ years in Back end.
- Magento b2b Module experience.
- Documentation of features or modules.
- Multistore management and configuration.
- Problem Solver.
- Able to write technical blogs.
- Participate in other activities: Magento Hackathon, Contribution, etc.
- Share knowledge with team.
- Attend webinars organized by Magento or other companies to be familiar with what’s new in Magento 2.
- Work with PMO team to plan stories and break them down into tasks.
- Ensure all work is properly estimated before each sprint.
- Ticket Management.
- Correct description.
- Ticket updates.
- Realistic due dates and timeline.
- Repository Management.
- Code Review of other developers.
- Lead Team of developers.
Coding & Technology
(The candidate must cover at least 85% of the requirements listed)
- Building and configuring 2x eCommerce websites.
- Magento advanced knowledge: Dependency injection, Plugins, Classes overriding, JSmixins, UI components.
- Module Planning, 3rd Party Module installation, and configuration.
- Module Planning: Dependencies, Data Patches, DBSchemas.
- Knowledge of Magento 2 features for different editions.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming paradigm.
- Local QA of own work.
- Work as per Magento coding standard.
- CSS3, and CSS compilers: SASS and LESS.
- JS libraries: jQuery, RequireJS, PrototypeJS.
- JS frameworks: KnockoutJS, ReactJS, VueJS, or Angular.
- Grunt or Gulp.
- JSON and XML data formats.
- Knowledgeable of Repository Management (VCS) (desirable): Subversion.
- Git Tools: GitLab, Bitbucket or GitHub.
- Know how to Merge tickets, PR’s.
- Clean-up of repository.
- Able to deploy code on dev, stage, and live server.
- One PHP framework including but not limited to Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, and Symfony.
- PHP 7+ and Composer.
- Debugging Skills.
- Help developers with various tasks.
- Work delivery on time.
- Apache or NGINX configuration.
- Log review and debugging.
- Installing and configuration Memcahce, Varnish, Fastly and Redis.
- Experience integrating ERPs, CRMs, PIMs into Magento.
- Experience with API Client-Server development.
- Experience with one RDBS: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, or similar.
- Basic knowledge (desirable) on: Facebook shopping, FB pixel, and FB eCommerce events integration.
- Knowledge of Repository Management (VCS): Subversion, Git (desirable). Tools: GitLab, Bitbucket or GitHub.
- Learn new things when Idle.
- Follow ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool.
- Review and update internal documentation.
- Work from home. (US-Based required for this position).
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications.
- Leaves and holidays.
- By-weekly Salary.
- Health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Hiring In: USA, Mexico LAs Americas
Let's build something together!
Contact us today to get your project started and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story