Work At Wagento
Linux Administrator (Cloud)
Remote / Las Americas & APAC
WE (Wagnto and eWay) are software development companies based in Johnston, IA, and Minneapolis, MN. We provide digital solutions to solve the business challenges in Web Design, UX/UI, Website Development, Mobile App Development, Customer Software Development, Managed Cloud Hosting, and Cloud Migration. We guide our customers to adapt rapidly to an evolving digital landscape.
eWay Corp is an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner for the commercial and public sectors. Our technology partnerships with AWS enable us to make your business agile by bringing the latest cloud technologies to you.
We are also an Adobe Gold Solution partner, BigCommerce partner, and VTEX partner.
eWay Corp is 8A, DBE, and MBE Certified Small Business.
We are seeking a Linux AWS Administrator to help us improve our solutions for our clients.
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure robust optimization.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle.
- Core functionalities of Linux and all flavors.
- Reports to: Operations Director
- Works With: TL, and PM.
- Be able to work from 8 am to 4:30 pm Minnesota, EE. UU. (GMT-5).
- Software development-related field of expertise.
- High school conversational English level.
- +2 or more years as a Back-end Software Engineer.
- Passion for design and coding best practices.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, PHP tools, and skills.
- Cloud (AWS & Azure) Experience in implementation and integration 3+ years.
- Sound networking fundamentals. Should have experience in performing network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common problems.
- Ability to work INDEPENDENTLY to design, monitor, set up, and maintain servers, services, and protocols.
- Strong skills with bare-metal server provisioning with manual configurations
- Ability to understand, and implement design considerations such as scalability, performance, redundancy, backup, and automation.
- Responsible for Information Security across the infrastructure.
Coding and technology
- Ability to administer LAMP Stack on CENTOS / Red Hat / Ubuntu Servers.
- Service Administration: Email, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Web, Database, FTP Servers.
- Database Servers: MySQL/MariaDB.
- Linux (RedHat/CentOS) and Troubleshooting.
- Server Maintenance, Backups, Performance Audit, Logging, and Monitoring
- Virtualization (optional)
- Cloud Services (AWS) (optional)
- Version control systems such as Subversion, GIT (optional)
- Security and availability of infrastructure, servers, and services. (optional)
- Experience with ticketing/task management solution
- Minimum 5+ years experience with Linux Administration
- Minimum 1-year experience in Network Administration
- Experience with Linux Shell/Windows PowerShell
(Benefits vary depending on contract location).
- Free weekends.
- National Holidays justified days and vacations.
- Competitive salary.
- Private medical coverage after 6 months.
Type of work: Full time
Hiring in: México, Bolivia and LATAM.
Let's build something together!
Contact us today to get your project started and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story