Work At Wagento
BigCommerce Sr. Developer
REMOTE, Mexico, Bolivia, LATAM, US
- Able to chat internally within all offices.
- Good communication skills.
- High level of English.
- Leadership experience.
- Responsibility of own tickets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science/ Software Development 4+ years of industry experience.
- Technical depth across multiple languages.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- English, Spanish and Hindi, (Bengali, Gujarati) are our main languages of communication, please consider that English is required.
Coding & Technology
- Strong experience with CMS platforms, BigCommerce or familiar with Shopify, Magento or WordPress.
- REST API, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Node.js, Java, REACT and MySQL.
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms.
- Experience with Responsive Web development.
- SEO best practice knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Able to deploy code on dev and on production.
- Learn new things when Idle.
- Follow ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool.
- Participate in other activities, Magento Hackathon, Contribution, etc.
- Proper ticket comments.
Wishes to get certified for one of the following:
- Adobe Certified Master Magento Commerce Architect.
- Adobe Certified Expert-Magento Commerce Developer.
- Adobe Certified Professional—Magento Commerce.
(They vary depending on the location contracted in the US, LATAM).
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications.
- Leaves and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
LET'SBuild something together!
H6 Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story