Work At Wagento
BigCommerce Sr. Developer
Remote/ Las Americas, APAC
Remote BigCommerce Developer preferably in Las Americas and APAC. We are located in Minneapolis and Colima Mexico and focus on BigCommerce and Magneto.
- Able to chat internally within all offices.
- Good communication skills.
- High level of English.
- Leadership experience.
- Responsibility of own tickets.
- Collaborate closely with Project Managers, Technical Leads, and clients to architect and craft BigCommerce websites
- Create compelling solutions and functionality that inspire users and meet business goals
- Stay current on developing technologies and properly utilize them in your work.
Coding & Technology
- 3 years of eCommerce web development experience
- 2 years of knowledge of BigCommerce Stencil framework (handlebars, front matters)
Front-end development: 2 years (Required)
• Some knowledge of BigCommerce and Stencil.
- Able to deploy code on dev and on production.
- Learn new things when Idle.
- Follow ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool.
- Participate in other activities, Magento Hackathon, Contribution, etc.
- Proper ticket comments.
(They vary depending on the location contracted in the US, LATAM).
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications.
- Leaves and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Hiring In: México, Bolivia, LATAM, USA, Work Location: Multiple Locations
Let's build something together!
Contact us today to get your project started and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story