Work At Wagento
JR AWS Cloud Engineer
REMOTE, México, Bolivia, LATAM
- Able to chat internally within all offices
- Good communication skills
- High level of English
- Responsibility of own tickets
- Documentation of feature.
- Problem Solver.
Coding & Technology
(The candidate must cover at least 85% of the requirements listed)
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architecture.
- Company Infrastructure Management.
- Endpoint security.
- Linux and Windows Server Administration.
- Setup and management of web servers (Apache/Nginx/IIS) and database servers (RDS/Aurora).
- Scripting in Linux Shell/Windows PowerShell.
- Docker Containers.
- Incident Response and Disaster Recovery.
- Networking (DNS, TCP/IP, Routing, Tunneling, VPN, Firewalls).
- Infrastructure Testing & Compliance.
- Agile Project Management and Reporting (Tasks, Time, Status).
- Collaborate with other teams’ company wide.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with the AWS platform managing production environments.
- 2+ years of real-life Linux/Windows administration experience.
- 2+ years of real-life Networking experience (DNS, routing, firewalls).
- Experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools.
- Experience on AWS services such as EC2, S3, ECS, VPC, ELB, Cloud Watch, Route 53, EBS, Cloud Front Etc.
- Critical thinking and independent problem solving.
- A positive (can-do) attitude.
- English, Spanish and Hindi, (Bengali, Gujarati) are our main languages of communication, please consider that English is required.
- Able to deploy code on dev and on production.
- Learn new things when Idle.
- Follow ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool.
- Participate in other activities, Magento Hackathon, Contribution, etc.
- Proper ticket comments.
Wishes to get certified for one of the following:
- Adobe Certified Master Magento Commerce Architect.
- Adobe Certified Expert-Magento Commerce Developer.
- Adobe Certified Professional—Magento Commerce.
(They vary depending on the location contracted in the US, LATAM, or APAC).
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications.
- Leaves and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
LET'SBuild something together!
H6 Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story