Adobe (Magento) Named a Leader in the 2019 Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce
Gartner recently recognized Adobe (Magento) as one of the primary leaders in digital commerce, placing the business within the Magic Quadrant for the third year in a row. Since Gartner maintains strict criteria and standards for the vendors they consider for evaluation, this is an incredible honor for Adobe. In fact, out of the wide number of digital commerce providers today, Gartner only ranked a total of 13 companies based upon their innovative abilities, vision, and quality of services. Out of these 13, only 4 were found to be leaders within the industry.
Magic Quadrant Criteria
In order to be a digital commerce leader, Gartner states that the company must be completely focused on the future needs of both merchants and online customers. These businesses are often seen as inspirational examples to smaller vendors, and their services are frequently praised and reviewed by customers. Leading platforms also need to show technical and financial viability, with the ability to:
- Cater to the eCommerce needs of B2C and B2B stores.
- Provide services for a wide array of businesses within multiple industries.
- Be scalable and flexible.
- Provide sales and support through applications, services, and integration partners.
- Offer additional integrations with their platform.
- Show innovation through new products, platform updates, improved functions, or customer service.
In addition, outstanding digital commerce platforms are required to have the following features right out of the box:
- Product catalog navigation.
- Product pages.
- Shopping cart.
- Customer account.
Strengths of Adobe (Magento)
Adobe (Magento) has shown an extraordinary ability to generate, deliver, and integrate new capabilities. After Adobe acquired Magento, the two vendors formed a unique collaboration that allowed them to reach new audiences, improve their functionalities, and start working on building the future of eCommerce. The Gartner report shines a light on three specific areas where Adobe (Magento) stands above the competition:
- Magento Commerce offers a complete commerce platform with plenty of additional tools and functions.
- The passionate Magento Community spans the entire globe, regularly contributing to the further development of the platform. The Magento Marketplace also features thousands of apps, extensions, features, and solutions for all kinds of businesses.
- Magento Commerce and Adobe are completely integrated to make it easier for enterprises to access marketing, analytics, and personalization solutions.
If you’d like to learn more about Adobe (Magento) and its place in the Magic Quadrant, click here to read the full Gartner report!
¡Construyamos algo juntos!
¡Contáctanos hoy para comenzar tu proyecto y escuchar más sobre todas las cosas increíbles que podemos hacer por ti!
Conviértete en la próxima historia de éxito