Rainbow Treecare Scientific Advancements wanted to move from their CMS website to a B2B eCommerce store for selling their tree care products nationally.
Before choosing the Magento Commerce platform, Rainbow Treecare had no eCommerce capability on their website. It was purely product catalog linked with different tree care problems. All orders were getting placed traditionally, over the phone, fax, email, etc. and were entered by an RTSA Customer Service Representatives (CSR).
RTSA has engaged with Magento Enterprise partner WAGENTO for the development of this website including the integration with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains.
Rainbow had the following goals:
- A B2B online ordering site for current core and new customers, with a B2C user experience linking customers with the company.
- Use current website as a guide for the overall visual design and layout as well as how tree problems and tree care products are connected and displayed
- Allow customers to place orders based on company credit (Payment On Account Method)
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP) and Magento Commerce for products, orders, customers, state restrictions and price list
- Allow specific pricing per company per customer group.
- Quick Order- a new way of adding multiple items directly into the cart using single click
- Enhanced marketing features for both current and new customers
Wagento developed flexible B2B Magento Commerce website with Microsoft Dynamics GP Integrations.
Initially, Rainbow used WordPress CMS to provide tree care product catalog for their B2B customers. Wagento migrated their website from WordPress to Magento with the Magento B2B as a base solution for the development of this website. To ensure that customers get the right products, Wagento has created unique customer experiences to browse different tree care problems like tree diseases, insects & mites, growth control and soil.
Using the integration of Microsoft Dynamics GP, B2B customers in Magento are getting specific pricing per company per customer group based on how they are assigned in GP. Also, for each Tree care product, state restriction information is being gathered from the Microsoft Dynamics GP. State restriction information does not allow the customers to checkout with the tree care products in restricted states. Another B2B feature, Quick Order is being used to add the products quickly into the cart. Finally, B2B customers are able to place the order with the new B2B payment method named “Payment On Account”.
B2B Solution for hundreds of businesses linked with Territory Arborists.
Rainbow Treecare Scientific Advancements has now launched its first eCommerce website for their B2B customers. Today, it has 200+ Products, 800+ customers and is planning to add more B2B features like Quotes and use it in their next sales programs.
Rainbow Treecare Scientific Advancements (RTSA) develops proven, predictable products, tools, and solutions for tree care professionals. Rainbow Treecare has solutions for many common tree health care issues as well as providing training and education to over 300 tree care professionals a year. They work with companies to help them develop or add to their current plant healthcare programs and provide customer support.