Work At Wagento
Sr. Magento Developer
REMOTE, Mexico, LATAM
- Able to chat internally within all offices
- Good communication skills
- High level of English
- Responsibility of own tickets
- Reporta a CEO y COO.
- Trabaja en conjunto con Project Manager.
- Technical Requirement Understanding
- Estimation capability
- Documentation of feature
- Multistore management and configuration
- Problem Solver
Coding & Technology
(The candidate must cover at least 85% of the requirements listed)
- 3rd Party Module installation and configuration
- Advance Module Planning
- Advanced and optimized CSS3, and CSS compilers: SASS and LESS
- Advanced HTML5 and correct use of tags for SEO purposes
- Advanced knowledge of JS libraries: jQuery, RequireJS, PrototypeJS
- Advanced knowledge of Linux
- Advanced knowledge of one of JS frameworks: KnockoutJS, ReactJS, VueJS, or Angular
- Magento Theming as per Magento Standard
- Message Queueing: RabbitMQ
- One PHP framework: Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, Symfony, etc…
- Performance optimization.
- PHP 7+ and Composer
- Advanced knowledge of one of JS tasks runners: Grunt or Gulp
- Advanced knowledge of Web Servers: Apache or NGINX
- Advanced Module Planning: Dependencies, Data Patches, DBSchemas.
- Advanced search tools: ElasticSearch (must), Apache Solr
- Advanced SEO knowledge: Meta tags, Robots, MicroFormats, and Sitemaps
- Caching tools, reverse proxy and CDN: Memcache, Redis, Varnish, Fastly, Cloudflare, Cloudfront.
- Capable of define a Magento store architecture on cloud hostings
- Cloud hosting: AWS, Azure, G Cloud Platform
- Capable of designing Entity-Relationship diagrams
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, Capistrano
- Code optimization and performance
- Containers: Docker, Vagrant
- Custom payment methods integrations
- Data formats: JSON and XML
- NoSQL: MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra
- Experience integrating ERPs, CRMs, PIMs into Magento
- Experience managing cache tools: Memcached, Varnish, Fastly, Redis
- Experience with API Client-Server development
- Experience with one RDBS: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, or similar
- Experience working with ORM: Doctrine, Eloquent, Hibernate (Java)
- Facebook shopping, FB pixel, and FB ecommerce events integration
- Google Tools knowledge: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Console Search, Enhanced ecommerce, Page Speed.
- Knowledge of Repository Management (VCS): Subversion, Git (desirable). Tools: GitLab, Bitbucket or GitHub.
- Local QA of own work
- Magento advanced knowledge: Dependency injection, Plugins, Classes overriding, JSmixins, UI components.
- Server configurations and server tuning.
- Strong Debugging Skills
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming paradigm
- Theme Planning
- Work as per PSR coding standard and Magento standard.
- Work delivery on time expected
- Able to deploy code on dev and on production
- Learn new things when Idle
- Follow ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool
- Participate in other activities, Magento Hackathon, Contribution, etc.
- Proper ticket comments
Wishes to get certified for one of the following:
- Adobe Certified Master Magento Commerce Architect
- Adobe Certified Expert-Magento Commerce Developer
- Adobe Certified Professional—Magento Commerce
- Work from home, based ideally in Mexico.
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications.
- Leaves and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
LET'SBuild something together!
H6 Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story