Work At Wagento
REMOTE, Mexico, Bolivia, LATAM
We’re looking for a Project Manager to help coordinate web development services to eCommerce merchants in the regions of US – LATAM and APAC.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established worldwide sales team that is expanding rapidly.
Wagento and eWay Corp. are a North American eCommerce agency with offices in the USA, Mexico, Bolivia, India, and the United Kingdom. We are an Adobe Solution Partner, BigCommerce partner, VTEX partner, AWS Consulting Partner and a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider with an established and growing list of clients throughout the world.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is eager to learn our technology solutions and provide the right solutions to our team members (your customers). If you are ambitious, career-minded, a team player, and passionate this is a great opportunity for you.
Reports to Operations & Head of PM’s.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Maintain Service Records.
- Field Incoming help requests.
- Assist ops team with special projects.
- Administrative management of our hosting projects. (Cloud).
- Manage our SLAs with customers.
- Documentation and Tracking.
- Coordinate with staff on resolving issues raised by customers.
- Ensure proper time coding of all issues raised and assigned to employees.
- Previous Knowledge in eCommerce sites, (prefer has a developer or tech lead).
- English, Spanish and Hindi, (Bengali, Gujarati) are our main languages of communication, please consider that advance English is required.
What we’re looking for:
- Outgoing personality.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team Player.
- Organized, result-oriented individual.
- Competitive spirit.
- Strong communication skills.
- A self-starter.
- Prior project coordination/management experience is a plus.
- Prior software/web development experience is a plus.
- Previous CRM user and tracking experience, (Jira prefer)
(They vary depending on the location contracted in the US, LATAM, or APAC).
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications.
- Leaves and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
LET'SBuild something together!
H6 Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story