Work At Wagento
Minneapolis, MN, US
Wagento is looking for a detail oriented and motivated candidate for the HR Assistant position. The Human Resources Assistant will do day-to-day activities of the department, including HR spreadsheets, data input on systems, filing documents, answering questions from employees about policies, processes, and procedures, as well as helping review those. The HR assistant should enjoy working both individually and with a team, and be able to project a professional energetic attitude, and positive image for Wagento. This person will report to the HR Manager and assist in administrative tasks as well any other duties required.
This Position reports to the HR Manager.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to work well with copy machines and computers.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable communicating via email and phone calls.
- Must be positive, proactive, hands on and motivated.
- Sends emails, makes photocopies and scan documents.
- Responsible for filing documents.
- Responsible for data input and spreadsheets.
- Responsible for collecting mail and sending it out.
- Maintains safe and clean office area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Drive to post-office, bank, get office supplies as required (usually less than once a week).
- Assists with Human Resources Projects or Administrative Duties as required.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What we’re looking for
- Great Customer Service.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team Player.
- Organized, result-oriented individual.
- Strong communication skills.
- A self-starter.
- Education: High school degree required.
- Experience: Experience required, Documentation Control and General HR related Activities, must be willing to do research on labor law in different States and countries.
- Strong computer and time management skills; demonstrate teamwork and excellent customer service skills; ability to meet tight deadlines/perform multiple tasks/work well under pressure.
- Full Time
- Vacation Days
LET'SBuild something together!
H6 Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story