Work At Wagento
Government Sales Representative
eWay Corp is a software development company based in Johnston, IA and Minneapolis, MN. We provide 360° digital solutions to solve the toughest business challenges including Web Design, UX/UI, Website Development, Mobile App Development, Customer Software Development, Managed Cloud hosting, and Cloud Migration. We guide our customers to adapt rapidly in an evolving digital landscape.
eWay Corp is an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner for commercial and public sector. Our technology partnerships with AWS enable us to make your business agile by bringing the latest cloud technologies to you.
We are also an Adobe Gold Solution partner, BigCommerce partner, and VTEX partner.
eWay Corp is 8A, DBE, and MBE Certified Small Business.
We are seeking a business development executive to pursue clients in the areas of Federal/State governments and Higher Education. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant solutions and industry experience and must know selling techniques for these verticals.
This is a unique opportunity. It might be the right fit for you if:
- You can talk to anyone about anything, especially over the phone. Your communication skills are unparalleled.
- You’re an excellent writer. You speak clearly and with persuasion.
- You’re self-motivated to knock it out of the park every single time.
Reports to the Director of Sales.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Research the needs of various federal and state government agencies and develop client relationships with purchasers and contract specialists.
- Find government RFPs.
- Help in preparing response to RFPs by working with the proposal team and submit them.
- Follow a sales quota and close the sales.
- Manages all sales activities involved with the purchase of software development services from the company.
- Develops strategic sales plans to create new business and advises leadership regarding strategic sales opportunities.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Prepare sales reports associated with government sales.
- Use of CRM, preferably HubSpot.
What we’re looking for & Qualifications
- Hunter mentality, aggressively seeking new revenue opportunities.
- Find new business with a high volume of outbound contacts.
- Work directly with the prospects to learn their needs and suggest appropriate solutions to drive leads down the funnel.
- Maintain detailed notes and updated pipeline for weekly review.
- Provide in-depth information to the appropriate sales representative during hand-off.
- Conduct sales conversations with potential clients over the phone or in person.
- Ability to understand buyer personas.
- Maintain relationships with key partners.
- Continually grow knowledge of offerings.
Commission, Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision), Fitness Plan, PTO etc.
LET'SBuild something together!
H6 Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story