Work At Wagento
- Able to chat internally within all offices
- Good communication skills
- High level of English
- Responsibility of own tickets
- Technical Requirement Understanding
- Estimation capability
- Documentation of feature
- Multistore management and configuration
- Problem Solver
- Industry: IT-Software/Software Services
- Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming / Maintenance
- High level of English is required
- Some flexibility with your schedule depending on the time zone that you are located.
Coding & Technology
- Should have experience on Drupal 8 & 9.
- Languages: PHP, MYSQL, j-query
- Working experience on migration.
- Research and install modules to meet project requirements
- Configure the basic modules and core settings to get a site running
- Drush command line tool
- Create a custom Theme from scratch which validates with good HTML/CSS.
- Able to customize forms, core, themes without altering core files but by using template.php or custom modules.
- Can make forms from scratch using the API – with validation and posting back to the DB/email
- Can create custom modules from scratch utilizing core hooks and module hooks.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Drupal including theming and module development (both contributed and custom)
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Experience working with version control system (GIT)
- Experience working with decoupled Drupal is a plus
- Experience working with the Acquia platform is a plus
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. requirements, design, development, testing) and exposure to agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Able to deploy code on dev and on production
- Learn new things when Idle
- Follow ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool
- Participate in other activities, Magento Hackathon, Contribution, etc.
- Proper ticket comments
- UG Qualification: BCA (Computers), B.Tech/B.E. (Computers) / PG Qualification: M.Tech (Any Specialization, Computers), MCA (Computers) In case of not having the listed, verifiable experience.
(They vary depending on the location contracted in the Mexico).
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications.
- Leaves and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
LET'SBuild something together!
H6 Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story