Work At Wagento
AWS Cloud Engineer
REMONTE, México, Bolivia, LATAM, USA, APAC
- Able to chat internally within all offices
- Good communication skills
- High level of English
- Responsibility of own tickets
- Technical Requirement Understanding
- Estimation capability
- Documentation of feature
- Multistore management and configuration
- Problem Solver
Coding & Technology
(The candidate must cover at least 85% of the requirements listed)
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architecture, Setup and Management using the Well Architected Framework.
- Company Infrastructure Management including endpoint security.
- Linux and Windows Server Administration.
- Setup and management of web servers (Apache/Nginx/IIS) and database servers (RDS/Aurora).
- Scripting in Linux Shell/Windows PowerShell.
- DevOps setup & management of CI/CD-pipelines.
- Incident Response and Disaster Recovery.
- Advanced Networking (DNS, TCP/IP, Routing, Tunneling, VPN, Firewalls).
- Infrastructure Security Testing & Compliance.
- Agile Project Management and Reporting (Tasks, Time, Status).
- Collaborate with other teams’ company wide.
- AWS Solution Architect or higher Experience.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with the AWS platform managing production environments.
- 2+ years of real-life Linux/Windows administration experience.
- 2+ years of real-life Networking experience (DNS, routing, firewalls).
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools.
- Experience on AWS services such as EC2, S3, ECS, VPC, ELB, Cloud Watch, Route 53, EBS, Cloud Front Etc.
- Critical thinking and independent problem solving.
- A positive (can-do) attitude.
- English, Spanish and Hindi, (Bengali, Gujarati) are our main languages of communication, please consider that English is required.
- Able to deploy code on dev and on production.
- Learn new things when Idle.
- Follow ticket workflow as per Project Management Tool.
- Participate in other activities, Magento Hackathon, Contribution, etc.
- Proper ticket comments.
Wishes to get certified for one of the following:
- Adobe Certified Master Magento Commerce Architect.
- Adobe Certified Expert-Magento Commerce Developer.
- Adobe Certified Professional—Magento Commerce.
(They vary depending on the location contracted in the US, LATAM, or APAC).
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications.
- Leaves and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
LET'SBuild something together!
H6 Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story