Work At Wagento
Jr. Content Writer
REMOTE, Mexico, Bolivia, LATAM, US, APAC
The Junior Content Writer will write print and digital content under the direction of the Marketing Strategist. Content will include blogs, articles, reports, white papers, eBooks, website content, emails, social media, press releases, brochures, and more. This person can turn ideas into copy. You are results-driven, organized, friendly, positive, and genuine.
We are looking for a candidate that will be based in Golden Valley MN., but this position can be performed from Anywhere in the US and México.
- Responsibility of own tickets
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Write and produce 2 blogs per week.
- Writes content for proposals.
- Assists Marketing Team with internal and external newsletters.
- Brainstorm’s topics and outlines proposed content.
- Offers research assistance to Marketing Strategist.
- Assists in Wagento Corp’s marketing and social media efforts.
- Writing weekly blogs for Wagento Corp.
- Preparing proposals for RFPs on projects Wagento Corp pursues.
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- Great Customer Service.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team Player.
- Organized, result-oriented individual.
- Strong communication skills.
- A creative individual.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Communications and Marketing.
- At least one year of experience in copywriting.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of WordPress preferred.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS preferred.
- Adobe Creative Suite Proficiency preferred
(They vary depending on the location contracted in the US, LATAM, or APAC).
- Weekends off.
- Paid Certifications.
- Leaves and holidays.
- Competitive salary.
- Health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
LET'SBuild something together!
H6 Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story