Posted on November 22 2021 by
If you are in the Adobe Beta program then you can’t miss out on the latest release of Adobe Commerce. Adobe has announced that “2.4.4-beta2” package is now available to you at repo.magento.com via Composer. On this beta version you will get these improvements and enhancements highlighted below:
- Support for PHP 8.0, all Magento project libraries/dependencies are updated to be compatible with PHP 8.0
- The majority of the Laminas dependencies have been upgraded to the latest versions compatible with PHP 8.1, and outdated Laminas dependencies have been removed from the codebase
- Signification code changes for the upgrade of the jQuery library to 3.6.0
- endroid/qr-code dependency has been updated to the latest version.
Please see the list of other fixes and changes compared to the “2.4.4-beta1″ here. (You have to be part of the beta program to see this list)
2.4.4 beta2 Release Highlights
Backward incompatible changes in the 2.4.4 version:
How to report an issue
We appreciate any collaboration from your side and if you have any feedback about 2.4.4 beta, please provide it in https://github.com/magento/magento-beta/issues repository. If you identified any issue while working with Magento 2.4.4 (beta), please follow Issue Reporting Guidelines so that we can better serve you. We will be gathering and processing your feedback till January 25, 2022.
- Community Slack Channel: #magento-beta (you can self-signup to our slack)
- Email: email@example.com
- GitHub: magento-beta
Here you have other related and helpful resources:
- 2.4.4 beta program DevBlog
- Upgrade Best Practices guide
- All you need to know about the Upgrade Compatibility Tool
LET'SBuild something together!
Contact us today to get your project started
and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story