Amazon Sales Channel in Magento
Brent PetersonJuly 30, 2019
Magento and Amazon recently teamed up to make multi-channel selling more accessible to all online retailers. With the Amazon Sales Channel extension, merchants can effortlessly reach millions of customers and manage their Amazon and Magento stores directly from the Magento admin dashboard. This free extension is integrated with a simple step-by-step onboarding process, so even business leaders on a budget can expand their online reach with ease.
Benefits of Using Amazon Sales Channel
Amazon Sales Channel solves several common problems that multi-channel sellers may face, such as managing inventory and updating product lists across all platforms, but this extension has a number of other capabilities. With this merchants can:
- Manage prices. Online stores can stay competitive by setting their prices to dynamically adjust to the current “Buy Box” price or the lowest competitor pricing. Merchants can also set repricing limits to protect their margins, or they can manually change the price at any time.
- Analyze data. The Magento admin dashboard conveys data regarding conversions, customer behaviors, sales, and other important factors for marketing purposes. When the powerful data analysis tools of Magento are combined with Amazon, retailers can avoid data silos, build customer profiles, and sync inventory between multiple channels.
- Use FBA. Fulfillment By Amazon, or FBA, is optional for Amazon Sales Channel users, but it can be incredibly convenient for rapidly growing businesses. You can store your inventory in an Amazon warehouse, and whenever a customer makes an order, Amazon employees will pack, ship, and deliver the package. Another benefit of FBA is that your items will be available for free 2-day shipping to Prime members.
- Sell internationally. Online sellers can easily support multiple different currencies with the built-in currency conversion tool. You can even offer discounts for B2B clients who purchase products in bulk.
- Enhance their Magento stores. Merchants can simply integrate and import information from Amazon, such as photos, product descriptions, item details, and more. The extension will also suggest recommendations to improve your product listings.
Amazon Sales Channel is currently available for sellers in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada who are using Magento Commerce and Magento Open Source 2.2.4 and above. The extension is entirely free, but sellers need to create an Amazon Seller account before getting started. If you don’t already have an account, click here to learn how to set one up.
Let's build something together!
Contact us today to get your project started and hear more about all the awesome things we can do for you!
Become the Next Success Story